Sunday, October 14, 2012

NOTD

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! My apologies for not posting in a few days. So here is a couple NOTD from this week :) 



First I had Revlon 250 Flirt and used Essie Marshmallow for the heart :)


Than I tried doing something different and used Essie Turquoise & Caicos and China Glaze Street Chic.  The lines aren't perfect since I just free handed it.  








 Used O.P.I German Collection: Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs and Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

















I used Chine Glaze Recycle (Gray) Essie E-Nuff is E-nuff (coral color) and Revlon 340 Stunning








Lastly, I would like to share a small purchase I made over the weekend. We were shopping at Garden Ridge in Schaumburg and while walking through the "As seen on tv" aisle, 
I came across this:



It was $9.99 so I figured I would just give it a shot and see how it was. 
I just purchased it yesterday and have only tried the Filing ones and so far so good. I just don't know how long the pieces will last. Still haven't used anything else...but when I do, I will definitely let you know how it all works.




                                                






Well, thats it for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and thanks so much for taking time out of your day to read my blog. Happy Painting! :) xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment