Thursday, October 4, 2012

Walgreen's Mini Haul

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! I recently went to Walgreen's for a quick errand and of course found myself in the makeup and nail polish area. LOL I ended up buying a few polishes that normally I don't buy or have ever used just so that I could try them out and see how they are.
I purchased (from left to right) Revlon 250 Flirt, Revlon 471 Fashionista, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 480 The Real Teal Deal, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 120 Hot Magenta.
Revlon was $4.99 a bottle and the Sally Hansen was 2 for $5.00. Which compared to OPI, ESSIE and ORLY..those are steals!! :)
I also purchased Essie's Total Nail Treatment for $9.50 which is a bit pricey but it serves as a base and top coat.












I already tried the Revlon Fashionista with the Revlon Flirt:

I do like the polishes but after a day of wearing it I have noticed that some nails have already chipped :/
As far as the heart, it is not too difficult to accomplish. You just take a piece of paper and drip a bit of nail polish onto the paper...let it sit for 30-60 seconds (try not to use quick drying nail polish) than take a tooth pick and make two dots on your nail...grab a little more polish and than just drag down from the dots to connect and make a heart..
Probably not the best instructions but check out this site if you need more help:
The Beauty Department


Well hope everyone has a wonderful day! :) And thanks again for taking time out of your day to read my blog! Happy Painting! :) 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment