Sunday, September 9, 2012

Essie & O.P.I

Happy Sunday Funday!
Yesterday I headed over to Ulta and made a couple purchases. O.P.I recently came out with the Germany Collection. I went ahead and got two of them. "Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!" (on the right of photo) and "Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs" (on the left of photo)  LOVE them! I already put Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs on my toes. :) 
 I also purchased two Essie colors. "Exotic Liras" and "Pop Art Pink" 

(Not the best shot of the nail color but I tried!)
Also, I am not sure how often you guys have the same problem but occasionally my nails will get those bubbles on them after the color has already been put on....grrrr aggravates me so much! Anyways, I discovered that China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat (purchased at Sally Beauty) makes them completely go away! I am pretty excited. LOL
Don't forget to check your paper/mail or email from Ulta...they almost always have the coupon for $3.50 off your purchase of $10.00 or more. Definitely does help! :)

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend andthanks again for taking time to read my blog!

Happy Painting! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I got an email from ulta today; romorroer they'll have butter for bogo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?!? They didn't have it at all yesterday. Is it a new brand they will be carrying? I will check my email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see the email! :) Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some new Essie colors today from the fall collection, let me know if you want to try them out.

    ReplyDelete