Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zoya-Paloma

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I finally received the Zoya nail polishes I ordered and still am not sure how I feel about them. I discovered that Zoya nail polish is free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. Basically, toxin free. Zoya carries over 300 colors.

I do like the form of the cap because it rests easy between your thumb and index finger. 
I did not like the fact that the polish is a bit "watery". It took me at least 4-5 coats to get it finally the color I wanted. The consistency is definitely different than other polishes. They also claim to be the longest lasting natural polish, I just put the polish on today so we will see how many days it lasts. 

(<---- Zoya Paloma) 

I was just searching the web about the polish and it recommends to not use other brand name polishes for a  top coat or base coat because they don't mix well together. I used OPI base coat and China Glaze top coat. LOL Guess i should have done my research a little bit better. But we will see how it goes. Has anyone else tried Zoya? I'd love to hear what you think of it. 
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my blog and happy painting!! :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment