Friday, September 7, 2012

Zoya

Happy Friday!!! Just wanted to share with you my recent purchase (ordered it online so I have not received it yet! But when I do, I will definitely do a review). Good Morning America has GMA Deals maybe once a week and yesterday they featured the nail polish brand ZOYA. I have been wanting to try them out for a while now but I do not believe they are sold in stores. Only online. The Deal was buy a Trio of Polish for $12.00 instead of the regular price $24.00. http://www.zoya.com

The picture above is the color set that I got. All the others were sold out! Bummer! :( And they also are sending me a sample bottle of their nail polish remover and a Zoya Fall Color chart (whatever that may be) 
I would recommend keeping an eye out for the GMA deals, they also had the brand Butter LONDON recently which is another I want to try but of course by the time I got to the site the next day they were all sold out. So you have to act quick. But its worth it because usually the items they feature are 30-50% off.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend....Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my blog and lastly------ HAPPY PAINTING! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Very informative.....all beginners and enthusiasts would get something from ur posts

    ReplyDelete